Why your ideas might be falling flat
Picture this: Client asks you for a website refresh to and you pitch them a feature-length film. Wonder why your ideas are falling flat? Maybe you’re not listening to what your clients need. And let’s face it, if you don’t generate results, your clients won’t stick around to see the sequel.
If this has happened to you (and we’ve all be there, right?), then join us for the next Food For Thought.
Our panel of industry experts will cover things like:
- leveraging great client relationships and keeping communication lines open
- writing the perfect brief that leads to spot-on strategy and impactful creative
- putting aside personal bias to meet your client’s needs
- setting, and meeting, expectations (on both sides!)
- asking the right questions to identify the business problem (because at the end of the day, that’s really what we’re solving)
Bring your burning questions, too. Put our panel of experts to the test.
Andy Nathan, Founder/CEO, Fortnight Creative
Constance DeCherney Rapson, Strategy + Planning, TDA Bolder
More Panelists coming soon!
Thank you to our venue sponsor!
For topics you are interested in send ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
Free for Ad Club/Ad2 Denver members.
Hosted by different Denver/Boulder agencies and companies bring your lunch and feed your brain on cutting-edge topics.
Challenge your thinking. Expand your knowledge. Join the conversation.
These Sessions can be hosted at your own agency or we can provide a space for you.
Send topics you would like to see to email@example.com
Bring your lunch fuel your brain! Seats are limited and go fast (real fast!), so reserve your spaces now.