Mile High Hype - A peek into marketing for the cannabis industry
When: April 24th 11:30am - 1:00pm
Where: GA Denver @ Industry RiNO Station, 3858 Walnut St. Denver, CO
The cannabis industry is exploding in Colorado. We know this – largely because it seems that everyone who now visits Colorado thinks we’re a bunch of stoners. Which is, of course, not true. But marketing for the industry is no walk in the park. Quite the opposite – regulations, rules and realities impact what can (and cannot) be said and done. So, we’re bringing together some industry experts to help enlighten us on how to succeed – and what to avoid – when marketing for a cannabis brand.
The industry panel discussion will cover:
- What are the biggest challenges facing the cannabis industry now?
- Why isn’t advertising cannabis as easy as buying it?
- What are the current best-of marketing initiatives out there? What’s really broken through?
- How has the positioning of cannabis evolved since it’s been legalized?
- How has the customer base changed over time?
- How can digital / social media channels play into the marketing mix?
Chris Rock, Xuma Communications
Amanda Guerrero, Recruiting Manager, Vangst
Chris Day, Senior Marketing Director, MJBiz Daily
Have a relevant topic to suggest? Send ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
Free for Ad Club/Ad2 Denver members.
Hosted by different Denver/Boulder agencies and companies bring your lunch and feed your brain on cutting-edge topics.
Challenge your thinking. Expand your knowledge. Join the conversation.
These Sessions can be hosted at your own agency or we can provide a space for you.
Send topics you would like to see to email@example.com
Bring your lunch fuel your brain! Seats are limited and go fast (real fast!), so reserve your spaces now.