Digital Marketing Paid Social Specialist
Posted October 11
DISH is embarking on an ambitious journey to deliver the most compelling TV watching experience by getting our product into the households of more and more consumers. We believe that by listening to and championing the consumer, we can transform our industry by delivering big ideas that make emotional connections and inspire movements.
The Digital Marketing Organization pushes itself every day to be a world-class, innovative, data driven team that develops, maintains and maximizes our relationships with key internal constituents, online agencies, digital ad networks and programming partners to drive business growth.
Daily management of Dish paid social media buys within DSP platforms
Optimizing against multiple performance based KPIs in complex campaigns
Dynamic creative optimization management in conjunction with media optimizations
Reporting monitoring and providing insights on performance
Work with junior leads and internal stakeholders to concept new media strategies
Providing additional suggestions for continual improvement on overall campaign objectives
Agency and vendor management across multiple campaigns
Manage the launch of new digital campaigns across a variety of channels as well as lines of business including but not limited to General Market, Latino and International
Partner across the marketing department, larger DISH organization and with external partners like ESPN, FOX, AMC, NFL, HBO, Google and others to drive digital campaigns, conversion rate optimization testing and to ensure marketing campaigns are executed holistically to deliver significant market share growth
Assist in vetting and implementation of new technology partners including but not limited to cross device tracking, 3rd party ad verification and call tracking platforms
Skills - Experience and Requirements
1-2 years of experience in digital marketing media role
Hands-on experience in facebook power editor a strong plus
Experience leading others in media buying in an agency setting a strong plus
Expertise in data analysis
Ability to work efficiently and effectively under tight time constraints
BS/BA in business, marketing, communications or related field
Relocation reimbursement eligible to both Denver areas locations
Digital Media Ad Ops Specialist
Posted October 11
· Work with Programmatic and Paid Social teams in placement schema and structure, tag and placement trafficking
· Identify, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues with Ad Server and DSP partners
· Provide reporting, insights, optimization recommendations and regular status updates to internal teams
· Make proactive recommendations to increase performance as outlined by business KPIs
· Collaborate with internal teams to create and maintain best practices, master spec documentation streamline processes
· Perform QA across all inventory sources, monitor performance and identify areas of improvement as it relates to creative assets for paid social and programmatic, including display, video, audio and native advertising
· Support teammates in day-to-day tasks and special ad hoc projects
· Proactively escalate issues and communicate potential challenges to the appropriate account stakeholders
· Take the lead on all new ad technologies and communicate opportunities accordingly
· Assist programmatic and paid social teams on tracking tag implementation and testing
· 1+ years directly in digital ad ops role, with previous programmatic and paid social experience
· Knowledge of the ad tech ecosystem/landscape (DSP, SSP, DMP, ad servers, pixels)
· Hands-on experience with ad servers – Flashtalking, DCM, DFP, Sizmek or comparable
· Advanced expertise in Microsoft Excel (formulas, pivot tables, vlookups)
· Able to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Very strong organizational, planning and problem-solving skills with proven ability to identify and prioritize critical issues
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Relevant advertising agency, vendor or client-side experience a plus
Contact: Erin Mulrooney firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising Media Specialist
Posted October 1st
Full-time position for someone with the proactive, take charge tactical mindset of a Media Enthusiast and someone who wants to generate results for companies who are making a positive impact
1. Ownership of media ad operations
2. Broad responsibility to facilitate the tasks that move strategy, management, analytics stages forward
3. Ease and fluidity for hands-on-keyboard self-service and technology platforms
4. Service-orientated approach with a polished delivery specific to client and media partner correspondence
Who are we?
Growth Marketing Werks provides award-winning advertising media services to business-to-business marketers who represent companies who make a positive impact. We are backed by a proven track record of maximizing advertising dollars that drive superior results. We stand for best-in-class service and knowledge for clients and the advertising industry. We are a strategy-first agency, making us media agnostic. Growth Marketing Werks is the trusted media resource for business-to-business enterprise marketers!
Art Director (Mid Level) | Movement Strategy
Posted August 9th
Movement Strategy is a full service social media marketing agency with offices in New York City, Denver and Los Angeles. We work with exciting brands like Under Armour, Warner Brothers, Netflix, Just Energy, and many others.
We are looking to bring on a full-time Art Director to work in our Denver office. As an Art Director at Movement, you’ll be a key member of the creative team — involved heavily in the conceptualization and creation of social media content as well as in brainstorming and activating on larger campaigns and activations.
Day-to-day, you'll be expected to execute and direct the creation of a wide variety of content as well as present finished work to strategists, senior creatives and clients. Experience with editing and motion graphics applications such as Premiere and After Effects are a major plus.
A minimum of 2 years of working experience with a creative agency
Knowledge and proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere
A love of social media and Internet culture
Production experience including video and photography a plus
Experience copywriting a plus
Please respond with a resume, portfolio and your favorite meme or GIF (and why)!
Salary will be based on experience. Benefits include fully paid for healthcare and dental, paid vacation, Movement Journey (paid experience — see blog), summer Fridays, the opportunity to travel to New York and LA to work from our additional offices.