Posted January 10th
Moore is looking for a Web Developer to join our digital team. To qualify for this position, you must be able to produce a high volume of new builds and web changes using CMS. Responsibilities include: designing, developing and implementing user-friendly, professional, visually-pleasing websites and user-interfaces for web applications. Come join this growing team of digital, marketing and communications professionals.
What You Should Have
· Technical certification or bachelor’s degree preferred
● A minimum of two years’ experience supporting website development.
● Designing graphics appropriate for websites (e.g. web limitations, screen resolutions, how to create graphics for use in HTML layouts, etc.).
● Creating and effectively arranging graphics, images and all other content into a creative, cohesive, functional, and visually-pleasing website utilizing best practices in User Interface/User Experience design.
● Turning a graphic layout into a fully functional web page (i.e., knowing how to slice up graphics and layouts into an HTML framework).
● Translating written/verbal themes and ideas into appropriate visual design.
● Creating original artwork using image editing programs (ability to illustrate a plus).
● Proficiency in HTML banner 5 and CSS required.
● Must be able to create and manage hosting account
● Must be comfortable hand-coding HTML without use of a WYSIWYG.
● Proficiency using CSS for layout and positioning.
● Proficient with Content Management Systems; WordPress and CraftCMS a plus
● Able to edit and fully understand WordPress plug-ins.
● Proficient in SEO
● Digital asset creation experience a plus (HTML5 banners, social media gifs, etc.)
How to Apply
Send an email to Whitney Pickett: firstname.lastname@example.org with resume, cover letter and links to relevant work.