COntent Marketing Specialist
Posted March 11th
• Write compelling marketing copy that also contains a researched keyword profile or theme that balances call-to-action messaging with optimized terms for web pages, blogs and lead magnet content.
• Create juicy email communications to nurture prospects and convert them into new clients.
• Be able to identify opportunities and issues and proactively follow through to capitalize and resolve them.
• Create marketing collateral, including blog posts, infographics, whitepapers, one-pagers, how-to multimedia, etc.
• Corral resources and knowledge from across departments and package them in ways that deliver valuable content to important prospects.
• Repurpose and rewrite content for multiple channels and ensure that messaging and stories are consistent.
• Own the content and editorial calendar in a proactive manner.
• Back-up for communicating and scheduling client appointments.
• Bachelor degree in Marketing, Journalism or a related field is preferred.
• 2+ years experience in content or writing at an agency or in-house.
• Proven editorial skills with writing both technical content and promotional copy.
• A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) a plus.
• Be driven by continuous process improvement and creativity and have a positive attitude while doing it.
• Take action independently and think critically to identify solutions.
• Expert writing and editing skills
• The ability to convey complex ideas quickly, accurately, and entertainingly
• Experience putting together white papers, blog posts, professional articles and other customer collateral
• A commitment to constant learning, seeks challenges and embrace collaboration
digital Marketing specialist
Posted March 11th
• Lead ongoing management of digital touch points, including PPC, FBC website, social media, landing pages, and digital advertising campaigns.
• Perform in-depth campaign reviews and develop recommendations for growth and improvement.
• Analyze performance reporting to identify optimization opportunities.
• Monitor ROI and KPIs
• Maintain site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
• Back-up for communicating and scheduling client appointments
• A bachelor degree in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field is preferred.
• 3+ years experience in digital marketing execution.
• Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
• Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
• Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
• Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
• Experienced in digital media buying and placement
• Must be fluent in AdWord, Google Analytics, PPC
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign a plus
• Strong analytical and critical thinking and project management skills
• Ability to execute with minimal supervision.
• Desire and commitment to stay current on digital marketing best practices
Posted March 11th
TEEM is a full-service marketing agency headquartered in the RiNo district in Denver, Colorado.
TEEM’s unique agency model blends the strat egic oversight and advocacy of a dedicated
account team with the flexibility and specialization of on-demand freelance talent. We are brand
builders, creative solvers and savvy marketers leveraging a best-in-class creative community.
We are seeking a full-time Account Executive to join our vibrant and growing team.
Account Executive Role & Responsibilities:
As a member of TEEM, the AE owns:
Client Relations & Communication
● Operates as the point-person between TEEM and the client
● Maintains healthy relationships with clients and communicates regularly on feedback,
deliverables, satisfaction and changes
● Manages communications for multiple clients at a time
● Leads preparation for presentations and meetings
● Takes meeting notes and distills them to identify action items and revisions to be made
● Owns a project’s scope, schedule, and budget
● Schedules meetings for internal review and client presentations
● Manages project files in Google Drive, and ensures clients and freelancers have access
to the files they need
● Schedules project billing and coordinates with CEO to ensure projects are billed on
Freelancer Coordination & Management
● Writes scope of work and onboards freelancers to projects
● Provides creative briefs and feedback to ensure strong creative output
● Ensures that freelance team members are supported, well-managed and engaged
● Oversees TEEM interns on project support
Marketing Strategy and Execution
● Gains an understanding of clients’ products, services, competitors, target market, and
● Supports TEEM strategy leads on brand workshops and development of messaging
● Leads development of client’s needs, including brand identity, collateral, website,
marketing plan, CRM, digital marketing, etc.
● Reports to clients on strategy, implementation and results
● Displays marketing curiosity and a willingness to push their thinking and the agency’s
work in a new direction to achieve ‘brilliance’
● Takes part in pitches for new accounts and projects as needed
● Maintains contact with and nurtures past clients
● Identifies upselling opportunities with current clients and works with Account Supervisor
and CEO to create a plan to sell in ideas
● Participates in TEEM process improvement
● Assists in drafting proposals, SOWs, vendor agreements and other documents
● Represents TEEM at industry and client events as well as in the creative community
The ideal candidate to join TEEM as our new Account Executive brings with them:
● 3 - 5 years experience in a marketing / digital / advertising agency
● Experience leading marketing projects including brand identity, collateral, websites,
and marketing plans
● Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or a similar focus area
● Ability to manage multiple clients, projects, and freelancers at a time
● Habit of caring for the client and freelancers and nurturing strong working relationships
● Desire to join a tight-knit team in a unique agency model
● Send an email to email@example.com with ‘I’m the Account Executive’ in the subject
● Share briefly why you are the perfect person to join our team in this role
● Include your resume or link to a robust digital profile
Applications close March 25, 2019.
Posted February 5th
Location3 is searching for a Media Buyer to join our Planning and Strategy team. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of how to set up and continually optimize media campaigns using key performance indicators. The Media Buyer will work closely with the Director of Paid Media for the execution and success of media campaigns for assigned clients. The Media Buyer will possess an understanding of how paid media tactics align with client objectives across branding and direct response initiatives.
Paid search marketing manager
Posted February 5th
We are looking for a seasoned and dynamic Paid Search Marketing Manager who will be accountable for channel strategy and day-to-day management of client campaigns. This person will be responsible for the overall portfolio performance and will aid in the integration of Pay-Per-Click data into other services across the account team.
Day-to-day optimization and monitoring of assigned accounts, with a specialized focus on direct response and performance
Ongoing recommendations for campaign growth, enhancement, and innovations
Responsible for implementing client PPC strategy and identifying tactics necessary for the proper management of campaigns
Assists in managing client relationships by balancing their day-to-day needs and their long-term objectives
Compilation of performance results on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis with analysis for client presentations
Analyzing and researching the target audience's character, purchasing and media habits, and using that research to develop a media strategy
Remaining on top of the search industry
Collaborating with other departments within the company
Establishing priorities and providing detailed goals, expectations and performance standards
Relates important decisions and actions to the big picture
Social media strategist
Posted January 23rd
The social media strategist is responsible for strategizing, planning, executing, optimizing and reporting on social media campaigns.
The Social Media Strategist position services multiple client social media accounts. The position works with paid social media and serves as a resource to clients and staff as well as channel lead.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Relevant experience in paid social media, experience in or a passion for behavior change and social responsibility is a must.
Candidates should have at least three to four years of social media experience and excellent presentation skills, both written and verbal, as well as complete confidence in managing client communications.
Superior candidates possess the ability to manage 10-15 cross-platform social client accounts as well as concept, execute, and report on various relevant influencer and brand partnerships/activations. We seek candidates who are inquisitive and driven, with natural charisma and a knack for collaborating!